- The seizure of infringement items are prepared by a bailiff for ‘Infringement of evidences Necessary’ legal action.
- The legal opinion informs the client about its rights and the possible actions, gives views on the choice of the solutions and evaluates the likelihood of success in case of legal action.
- We use surveys to determine the effective use of the opposing trademark and the appropriate potential action or defence.
- Our IP rights watch service enables us to research applications filed by third parties as soon as they are published.
- We initiate and follow up legal action together with specialist lawyers.
Bletry becomes Brandon IP